Gather your allies to hunt the vampires that terrorize your town! Study their ways and exploit their rivalries, or you'll become a vampire yourself.
Vampire: The Masquerade — Out for Blood is an interactive horror novel by Jim Dattilo, based on Vampire: The Masquerade and set in the World of Darkness shared story universe. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You’ve barely settled into your new home of Jericho Heights on the outskirts of Chicago, before discovering that vampires live in town. You’re struggling to start a new life, meet new people, and maybe even find love. But when your neighbors start disappearing, you’re forced to take action.
Take on the role of a vampire hunter to save your town from the influence of Chastain, a vampire more than a century old. When a group of young thin-blood vampires start a war with Chastain, will you choose sides, or hunt them all?
Gather your forces and sharpen your stake to take back the night!
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, or bi.
- Choose from classic VtM attributes and skills to build out your character.
- Employ science and technology, True Faith, or the occult.
- Meet an ensemble cast of dynamic characters each with their own skills.
- Romance other characters, either human or vampire.
- Hunt vampires, study their ways, or try to be Embraced.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Out for Blood Activation Instructions
|Release Date||December 31, 2021|
|Genres||Role-playing (RPG), Adventure, Indie|
|Platforms||PC (Microsoft Windows)|