Titan Quest's third expansion, the second since THQ Nordic released the updated Anniversary Edition of the game.
"Play a classic Titan Quest adventure in single player or with up to 6 players in co-op. Survive the Tartarus, an endless, wave-based challenge mode. Unlock new skills, spend all your excess in-game money on random loot and enjoy graphic and QOL improvements!"
New Atlantis Main Quest Line
- Play a brand new Titan Quest adventure in single-player experience or hunt the mystical hordes of Atlantis with up to 6 players in the co-operative multiplayer mode
- Find and claim new items and unique rewards
Tartarus Endless Mode
- A wave based challenge mode, playable in single player or with up to 6 players in co-op multiplayer
- Random elements change up the gameplay and will make sure every game is different from any other
- Unlock a new tier of skills for each mastery
- Graphical upgrades such as SSAO and color grading
Quality of Life Improvements
- Quick cast, easier storage and other long-awaited perks
- Spend your excess in-game money on randomly generated loot"
The Hero meets an explorer that is searching for the mythical kingdom of Atlantis, and together they set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean. The key lies in the legendary Diary of Herakles, rumored to be in the Phoenician City of Gadir, but their journey will take them beyond the edges of the known world...