How to activate:
- Download and install the software HERE.
- Activate the received key.
SQL Backup Master backs up your SQL Server databases to any number of popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Box, Google Cloud Storage, Backblaze, Google Drive, and more. It can also back up databases to an FTP server - or a folder on your local machine, network server, or storage device.
Backing up your SQL Server databases to the cloud shouldn't be complicated or expensive. SQL Backup Master provides an easy way to upload your database backups to one (or multiple) cloud storage services. It also offers rich compression, encryption, scheduling, recovery, and notification services - so that you can stop worrying and get back to business.
- Supports full, differential, and transaction log backups.
- Simple yet powerful backup job scheduling.
- Built-in email notifications for backup job successes, failures, and warnings.
- Back up to local folders, network folders, or attached storage devices.
- Back up to FTP servers with first-class FTP, SFTP, & FTPS support.
- Back up to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Amazon S3, OneDrive, & Azure.
- Back up to Microsoft OneDrive for Business MS OneDrive.
- Back up to secure FTP (FTPS/SFTP).
- Back up to Amazon S3.
- Back up to Wasabi.
- Back up to Backblaze.
- Back up to Google Cloud Storage.
- Back up to Azure Blob Storage.
- Encrypt backup archives.
- Custom database backup command arguments.
- Maximum number of scheduled backup jobs: unlimited.
- Site-wide licenses can be installed on any number of computers and support an unlimited number of users- within a single geographic site.
Read Full Description