"SpellForce 3 - The perfect blend between RTS and RPG!
SpellForce 3 goes back to the roots of the SpellForce saga. The story takes place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn and the players becomes a part of a rich high fantasy world named Eo.
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesn't require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes - Play cooperatively or compete against each other "
"It is the year 518, before the Convocation. The rebellion of the four royal houses against the crown of Nortander instigated by a renegade mage has been quashed by the Queen with the help of a loyal house, but it was a Pyrrhic victory; the war has devastated the country and public order has broken down in many regions, where the law of the strongest now reigns. As if that wasn’t enough, the Queen was seriously injured in the last battle of the war and has been lying in a coma ever since, so the supreme commander of the royal forces is now in charge of state affairs either until she awakens or dies, in which case her niece will step up as her successor. The Lord Marshal rules with an iron fist in his attempt to restore stability to the country and has, among other things, used magic, which is prohibited in Nortander unless under exceptional circumstances.
But there is a glimmer of light in these dark times. There are growing signs that Aonir, the Godfather, has returned to Eo. Increasing numbers of people are looking to Aonir as the only God, and pray he will lead Nortander to another golden age.
Although your father was one of the rebel mages, as a member of the royal army you have remained loyal to the Queen. Will you uphold your responsibilities toward Nortander?"
SpellForce 3 Activation Instructions
|Release Date||December 7, 2017|
|Publisher||Grimlore Games, THQ Nordic|
|Content Rated||M (Mature)|
|Game Modes||Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative|
|Player Perspectives||Bird view / Isometric|
|Genres||Real Time Strategy (RTS), Role-playing (RPG), Strategy|
|Platforms||PC (Microsoft Windows)|