Formerly referred to as Shantae 5, Shantae and the Seven Sirens sends the belly-dancing, hair-whipping, half-genie hero to a tropical island where Shantae and her friends encounter other Half-Genie allies, but they soon learn there’s trouble in paradise. As Shantae gets caught up in the island’s sinister secrets, she’ll use all-new dance abilities and instant-transformation Fusion Magic to explore the nonlinear, interconnected world where she’ll visit multiple towns, overcome treacherous labyrinths, and battle dastardly bosses. The game also features a new collectible card system that grants players the freedom to augment Shantae’s powers to suit their own style of play.
- Explore an interconnected world using new Fusion Magic creature transformations, including a newt and other aquatic forms!
- 4K-resolution hand-painted visuals (on 4K devices only)!
- All-new characters and returning favorites like Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, and the nefarious Risky Boots!
- Collect and power up with monster cards!
- Enjoy minigames, acquire magic and items, and uncover secrets!
- Gorgeously animated TV-style cutscenes!
Shantae and the Seven Sirens finds Shantae and her friends on vacation at Paradise Island, where they encounter other Half-Genies, and Shantae is invited to the Half-Genie Festival. However, she soon discovers that things are not as they seem as the other Half-Genies are kidnapped. It is left to Shantae to explore the ancient Sunken City and overcome its treacherous labyrinths to rescue the other Half-Genies and find out they were abducted. Along the way, she discovers new dance abilities and instant-transformation Fusion Magic, and battles the mysterious rulers of the Sunken City, the Seven Sirens. However, she also ends up encountering her longtime nemesis Risky Boots, who seeks a mysterious treasure said to reside beneath the island.