Roboquest is a fast FPS with roguelite mechanics set in a sci-fi world playable solo or in 2-p coop.
- roguelite progression (permadeath, random perks, persistent rewards)
- comic-book style
- two-player online cooperation
- class "loadout" system, create & customize classes (not in the game yet)
- 3 base loadouts (up to 5 at release)
- 12 perks per class (up to 16 at release)
- 2 bosses (up to 6 at release)
- 5 levels (up to 12 at release)
The year is 2700. Humans live scattered through the desert, struggling to survive. It’s looking pretty bleak.
Until a young scavenger girl named Max stumbles across something that may help. An old Guardian robot, lying abandoned in the sand. She reactivates him, knowing that with a Guardian by her side, she may be able to give mankind a fighting chance…
Together, the two begin to explore the mysterious canyons that surround them, searching for answers and a way to survive.
There’s just one problem. The canyons are crawling with evil bots, determined to stop them from advancing. But who’s controlling them? And what are they guarding within?