Artemis is the lone survivor of the war between gods, man, and machine. Now she traverses the floating ruins of Olympia, befriending birds and hunting robots.
Artemis, God-Queen of The Hunt is a hand-drawn, ultra-hard twitch platformer with a focus on being airborne. With two jumps, a dash, and an air-pause, Artemis can navigate quickly between what remains of her former home. Clever and intricately designed airspace will force a mastery of movement and bowwork.
- Ultra-hard twitch platforming.
- Tight, precise 2D controls. Responsive movement allows for faster, harder levels.
- A unique take on platforming - most of the game is airborne, not earth-bound.
- Hand-drawn art and animation.
- A short and inadequate tutorial, because Gods don't need help.
- A highly discouraged easy mode.