How to activate:
- Download the software from here
- Install and run the application
- Activate the key directly in the software
From brainwave to best-seller, Jutoh is your digital publishing assistant.
Create top-quality fiction and non-fiction e-books - novels, self-help guides, poetry, children's books, autobiographies, and more.
Convert your existing book or create it from scratch in Jutoh; edit and format; and output to Kindle, ePub, print, and even speech!
Works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Import - Import your Word, ODT, ePub or text file into Jutoh and tweak the content and formatting. Jutoh will import pictures, tables and Word fields, and will split your book into chapters.
- Export - Compile your book to Kindle, ePub 2/3, ODT (for PDF creation), HTML, text, Markdown, CBZ and MP3. Upload to Amazon, Apple, Kobo, B&N, and more. Fixed layout and reflowable Kindle and ePub books are supported.
- Edit - Use the editor and styles to perfect your formatting. Jutoh provides many tools to help, including the Inspector tool, Find and Replace, Document Cleanup, support for footnotes, tables of contents, indexes and bibliographies, and much more.
- Check - Check your ePub with the Check button; use Jutoh's advisory messages to improve your book. Launch your book in appropriate viewers such as Kindle Previewer 3 and Adobe Digital Editions.
- Create - Jutoh comes with several creativity tools: the storyboard for planning, the writing prompt for exercising your writing muscle, writing goals for setting word count targets, and a character name generator. Plus, organise your thoughts and research in scraps.
- Discover - Jutoh has hundreds of searchable 'knowledge base' articles for helping with using the software and solving problems. Jutoh also comes with a book Fiction: The Facts by novelist Harriet Smart, 40 further writing topics, and a selection of inspiring writing quotations.
Read Full Description